[bf1942] RE : [bf1942] admin.remote

PhoeniX phoenix at lan-power.de
Wed Dec 25 11:17:20 EST 2002

Hi,
create a new file called "ServerAutoExec.con" in your ./mods/BF1942/Settings
folder.
Put the following inside: "admin.enableRemoteAdmin xxxxxx" where xxxxxx is
your password.

In your console, you now have to type "admin.enableremoteadmin xxxxxx"
Now you can use remote-comands like this:
admin.execremotecommand "admin.setnextlevel Tobruk"
admin.execremotecommand "admin.runnextlevel"
or, to kick a player:
admin.execremotecommand "admin.kickplayer ID" where ID is the PlayerID from
the playerlist.

You can find a list of console-commands here:
http://www.bf1942files.com/file.stuff?body=commandlist
But you must always use the admin.execremotecommand "xxx"

Greets,
PhoeniX