admin.remote

argodia argodia at voila.fr
Wed Dec 25 07:07:50 EST 2002

Hi,

I just installed a BF server few days ago and I wish to thx Ryan for his excellent work !

But I have a little problem to use the admin rights while playing.

I successfully use remote manager for BF through windows.
I changed my adminsettings.con to admin.enableRemoteConsole user password 4711 and so I succeeded.
But I don't manage to use admin rights while i'm on my server. I don't understand exactly what I have to change in
adminsettings.con or serverautoexec.con. I try with admin.enableRemoteAdmin password in config files and remote console
in game but it doesnt work.

Could u briefly explain in this mailing list (don't give me pls links to server FAQ, I do what is explained but don't manage to use
it through game) and give exactly changement to do.

Thx for your support and have a merry christmas ! :)