Fw: [bf1942] Maps Not being listed?

Fred of MPGamers.co.uk fred at mpgamers.co.uk
Sat Dec 21 20:07:40 EST 2002

Just thought I'd add this before you ask :)

My maplist.con looks like this..
game.addLevel Tobruk
game.addLevel El_Alamein
game.addLevel Bocage
game.addLevel Midway
game.addLevel Kharkov
game.addLevel Battleaxe
game.addLevel Gazala
game.addLevel Iwo_Jima
game.addLevel Wake
game.addLevel GuadalCanal
game.addLevel Kursk
game.addLevel Market_Garden
game.addLevel Omaha_Beach
game.addLevel Stalingrad
game.addLevel Berlin
game.addLevel Coral_sea            (this is the new official map, you have
to download it so you might want to remove this)
game.setCurrentLevel Gazala

You can put them in any order, whichever order you want to play them etc.
The game.setCurrentLevel Gazala line tells the server which map to start
with.

Hope that helps.

BTW if anyone notices that I am missing a map, please let me know :)