[bf1942] Admin commands not working on latest version?

Kevin Lockitt kevin at blackbagops.com
Sat Dec 21 19:17:13 EST 2002

Season's Greetings everyone,

I'm Kevin from BlackBagOps.com and I'm new to this mailing list.

Waylander posted in my forums that he'd successfully got my Remote
Server Manager util working with the lnxded and I see that some other
folks here have also got it working.

I have a question for those of you that use or plan on using BFRM with
the lnxded -
"Would it be useful to you to have the ability to auto-kick players from
a server with BFRM?"

Please respond to me directly, don't post replies to the list (this is
the lnxded mailing list after all) or better yet, please respond to this
topic in my forums
http://www.blackbagops.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000023.html

Regards,

Kevin "kevlar" Lockitt