[bf1942] Admin commands not working on latest version?

Zkast Net Admin admin at zkast.net
Sat Dec 21 14:23:41 EST 2002

U da man   worked great   THX fred

 Robert Dillon - Hostmaster
ZOTOWN Hosting - http://www.zotown.com
ZOc_GrandPrix_
FPS Captain - Zone Outkasts Gaming
HQ Site
http://www.zkast.com
First Person Shooters WebSite
http://www.zkast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred [mailto:fred at mpgamers.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 2:07 PM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: Fw: [bf1942] Admin commands not working on latest version?

The port 4711 is the port Server remote manager uses.

You have to edit AdminSettings.con and add this line..
admin.enableRemoteConsole username password 4711

Then run the server, then try connect to it using server manager using
port
4711.
But it only seems to work on the new build.

If that doesn't work, then copy AdminSettings.con and call the copy
ServerAutoExec.con
Then try again.

I just got this working today for the first time myself.