Fw: [bf1942] Admin commands not working on latest version?

Fred fred at mpgamers.co.uk
Sat Dec 21 12:29:24 EST 2002

I have installed the latest build and would like to get the Remote Server
Manager working.
I have tried versions 1.1 and 1.2Beta and can't get either of them working.

Can you give me a link so I can download 1.0 ?

My AdminSettings.con looks like this...
admin.enableRemoteConsole username password [4711]

Is that correct ?

Any help would be appreciated.