[bf1942] Yet Another New Build.

Zkast Net Admin admin at zkast.net
Sat Dec 21 04:19:26 EST 2002

        Server starts and runs good, I added the new map Coral Sea and
it runs great. 3 people playing for 3 hours and no crash, But I say
after 1 hour on one map we started getting the lag with connection
problem although it wasn't as bad as before and the box was coming and
going in split seconds, but I think your headed in the right direction
(of course)   d:P If I was to lower the ticket ratio we prolly wouldn't
see the lag.  LoL

 Robert Dillon - Hostmaster
ZOTOWN Hosting - http://www.zotown.com
ZOc_GrandPrix_