[bf1942] Help getting a server running

Kirk captain at langasm.com
Wed Dec 18 21:13:45 EST 2002

I have no idea how this works, but using GameSpy I was running into the
same problem as everyone else.  It wouldn't show up, blah, blah, blah.

When I switched to QTracker, no problems at all.  I get everything I
need.  All Win32 servers and LinuxBetas as well.

Might it have something to do with the query port that GameSpy uses?