Rcon Password

Terminator terminator at kkr-clan.de
Wed Dec 18 17:27:22 EST 2002

Hello!

Can I set in this Beta Version a Rcon Password?? If no, how can I use the Remote Control?? Which commands are available to remote control of the Server??

Thanks in advance for your help

Terminator

In this time I have running a Server in COOP Mode. The Server specifications are: AMD Athlon 1200 MHZ, 1.3 GB SDRAM, HD 40 GB, OS Suse Linux 7.2. My Connection is ADSL with 1.5 mbit/s Download and only 192kbit/s Upload but you can try to connect to my Server. Nice when anyone connect so I can test it.
IP is: 80.135.137.169:14567 Note: This is a Dynamic IP Adress