[bf1942] Help getting a server running

Paul Clark mail at uocukpsychosis.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 17:03:57 EST 2002

Firewall is OK as I have run Q3,JK2 and CS on that box without problems.
There is also a teamspeak server running on there at the moment.
game.serverInternet 1 is set in the ServerSettings.con. However, it is a
box with multiple network cards so it looks like we are out of luck for
now - sorry didn't realize that was a known bug.

Thanks for your help ryan

Paul