[bf1942] Latest build... seems to work great so far!

Rust, Robert RustRobert at stanleygroup.com
Wed Dec 18 15:58:10 EST 2002

Yes, how about a sample Serversetting.con with the correct settings to get
it talking to the gamespy servers and the ase servers, asdding the
game.internet 1 thing gets it talking to bf's servers(in game browser) but
polling the server from gamespy 3d shows nothing, even after you add it
manually

 Also a sample maplist.con with ONLY the land maps posted here...

Any takers?

Thanks!
Robert