[bf1942] Problem, i don't understand.

GameServers.net bf1942 at gameservers.net
Tue Dec 17 16:49:49 EST 2002

Ryan,

Fixed it already .. but I have a small issue again
The server is starting correct, but clients cannot connect, "Unable to
connect" Another thing that's strange it that normaly you can query a w32 bf
server on port 23000, let's say HLSW (hlsw.de) .. but now we don't get a
response.
Port is opened on the server so that's not the issue and listening as well.

Grtz, Giz

// If i missed the answer to my question in earlier posts, than give me a
RTFM again and i will print that and stick it above my bed :P