Suggestion for Mailing list

Zachary Williams admin at ztnet.com
Tue Dec 17 13:09:00 EST 2002

A lot of people subscribe to this list, and repeat various questions and
point out the same informatio that has been well documented  I relaize a FAQ
is being prepared by a few folks, but, might I add another suggestion?

The archive is a usefull tool, but, only after asking on the list is the
location listed by members. :)  Perhap including the link to the archives
prominently on the subscription e-mail, and encouraging people to GO there
would aleviate some of the duplicate questioning and reduce the amount of
e-mails I get reading about the same things.

Zach