[bf1942] Connection Problems

Bob Craven craven at gamersunitednetwork.de
Tue Dec 17 10:32:29 EST 2002

same here, server starts & runs fine, no crash anymore, shows up in ingamebrowser, but as soon as more that one player connects (we tried yesterday with 5 ppl all on dsl lines with <60pings on our internetserver running on a dualPIII 1ghz) we get massive lags, lags seem to increase if someone connects or drops - the map running was guadalcanal. if theres any stuff we might provide  you with (eg logs etc) let us know

Craven
GUN - GamersUnitedNetwork
www.gamersunitednetwork.de