Connection Problems

RentOne.nl (Cesare) cesare at rentone.nl
Tue Dec 17 07:47:28 EST 2002

The latest build runs fine for me (XP1600+, 1Gb RAM, RH 7.2)...

LAN-server is working wonderful, no complaints there what so ever, but....

Once I start an internet-server ("game.serverInternet 1"), and connect,
major lag occurs. In the beginning It runs fine, after a little while it
starts lagging, continuous "connection-problems" are cluttering up the
screen, and movement (let alone flying) is hardly possible.

At the time of lag, there are no extra messages in the CommandLineInterface,
and no extra-heavy CPU-load...

The server lags almost continuously, so reproduction is no problem (come see
for yourself ;-))...

If anymore info/data is required, plz let me know...

Kevin

(A stack trace didn't seem useful to me, since no real crash occurs)