[bf1942] Re: +m

Bjoern Krueger bk at dvdboard.de
Tue Dec 17 04:54:00 EST 2002

> I say we let Bjoern moderate!

I am here to contribute whereever I can, are you, too?

> Well, either that or sign him up for some porn spam *grin*

Thanks,  I  have enough spam already, but spamassassin is doing a good
job on my server. Just go ahead.

> Can we at least get him kicked off the list?

Because   I   issued  some citical statements on two people's annoying
behaviours?   Hell yeah, kick the ones who don't agree to foulmouthing
on  the list... not the ones who spread some hate here. That's the way
of solving problems today... cool attitude.

Keeps me wondering.
Bjoern.