Server Config Question

Michael Welch mwelch at telocity.com
Tue Dec 17 01:15:03 EST 2002

Group,

Is there a flaw in the architecture of this server or am I missing something.  I want to configure the server to host players both from the internet and from a local LAN concurrently.  I've configured my ports (14567 and 23000) and it seems like I can do either or but not both.  I have a Counter Strike Server also on Linux and my son and I can battle against friends who connect via the internet while we play on our LAN.  Is this possible with this build of the server or will I need to choose to host either a LAN game or Internet game.  I only have one static IP address so I can't move the server outside of the firewall and onto another IP.

Thanks,

Michael