[bf1942] LOL

Rev_CoiL rev_coil at telus.net
Mon Dec 16 22:02:01 EST 2002

Did you know this was a beta server, and that this list is for debugging
and getting it running smoothly for unappreciative idiots like you?
They are putting a lot of work into this server, and just because it
doesn't run perfectly the first time they release a BETA doesnt give you
any reason to try to insult the developers! can you do any better any
faster? if not, please go away and let the rest of us do what needs to
be done....