[bf1942] lag etc..

wokka wokka at justfamily.org
Mon Dec 16 16:58:01 EST 2002

You know that this is an open, public beta... You don't have to use the
software, no one is twising your arm to use it.  We are all here to help
test the software and provide our input.

Ryan has been the best developer I've ever worked with on a beta
program.  He listens to the users and helps out wherever he can.  Take a
look at what he accomplished with the MOH and UT2k3 ports.  I'm sure
this was a major challenge, since Dice created their own engine and its
not similar to any others.

I'm confident that all of the bugs will be fixed, and this server will
run better than the windows server.  But that will be after the beta
period, until then, expect the problems.

It seems that the last few days, we have an influx of newbies and just
flat out rude people.  The newbies I can handle, we've all been there,
but some of them seem very rude.

Grow up people!  If you aren't here to help, then you should stay quiet.
This isn't Westwood where they don't even listen ;^)

Charles