[bf1942] lag etc..

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon Dec 16 16:53:17 EST 2002

I agree! It kills me how all these supposed 'tech heads' on this list don't
get the meaning of 'Beta'.....Ryan released this code so WE could test it
and assist him in perfecting the code. That's how things work. Sure, maybe
it had a few more bugs than he expected, but the readme clearly stated that
this was in BETA form and should only be installed on test servers.

If your not happy with the stage of development of the server, don't use it.
the man is working as hard as he can!!! Now, if we can reduce the number of
emails with comments like, 'the server doesn't work', maybe he can actually
perfect the code.....

Luke