[bf1942] My first Segfault!

Zachary Williams admin at ztnet.com
Mon Dec 16 16:46:43 EST 2002

If you had taken time to read the archives of the list, you would see that
all the stack traces were a few lines at most.  In addition, sending
attachments of such a size to a mailing list should just fall under the
realm of Common sense.  You don't do it.

It took me forever to download this on a 56k modem, and was totally useless.
Nobody here is god, and the software is for simply forwarding messages to
those on a list, not a filter.

Zach