[bf1942] My first Segfault!

dev devel at bluetruck.net
Mon Dec 16 18:51:26 EST 2002

well its funny how all of you people think your are godly and such but you
asked for the file. I did not know what you meant. So i appoligize for not
asking first.
But however I did send an email asking if gzip files were ok and noone
responded. MAYBE if you are such god's at linux you would setup your mail
system to not allow huge files in the first place. I am not new to linux nor
do I have the time to argue with any of you. If you want help figuring this
out fine if not then fine too.
I could care really.
As for that..
Again I appologize for sending that big of file to this. Wasn't thinking in
between doing other chit.

Dev.