[bf1942] My first Segfault!

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Mon Dec 16 16:15:18 EST 2002

Sounds like a permissions issue. I'd ask what the old permissions were, but
you'd probably send the list a copy of ls -laR on your root partition.. so I'm
just going to be happy for you that it works now.

BTW, by a trace we meant a STACK TRACE, done by loading the core file and
executable into GDB and entering 'info stack' or 'bt'. If you EVER post a core
file or system trace again, I will tear off your head and shit down your neck.

Have a nice day,

Brad