Console Errors

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Mon Dec 16 15:06:32 EST 2002

I'm not sure if anyone on the list has looked at any of the files in the game
archives in any detail... but I grabbed a copy of the RFA editor, and there's an
assload of stuff in the .con files that's probably causing problems. Lots of
comments not REMd out, commands that fail, and other such things.

I think that some of the commands that are failing are possibly just not
implemented in the current Linux version of the server. For example, lots of the
animation state scripts are failing, which is probably why people appear to
'swim' when they die.

I'm going to try and fix some of the CON files, and see if the dedicated server
runs any different. I'll keep you all informed as to what I find :P

-BRad