[bf1942] Lag issue

th?nder thunder at momsquad.net
Mon Dec 16 11:47:38 EST 2002

Same here... server have been up for more than 12 hours... than we got
connection interupded for 10 sec and it started lagging as hell.
Hardware is not an issiue here coz my box is 1500MHz 0.5 GIG ram

I don't know if it has something to do with it but at same time when the
lagg occurred I logged on the box as root to check cpu usage. The cpu
usage rised dramaticly when the CONN INTERUPTED occured from 60 to 90
and when server resumed it went to normal, but it continued with lag