[bf1942] Lag issue

Dan Beimborn bf at beimborn.com
Mon Dec 16 00:50:12 EST 2002

I filed this as bugzilla 277.. I think it's the same thing:

In my case I'd briefly see "connection interrupted" before the lag would
occur. I think that there is a problem where there is not a resync after
any kind of packetloss or interruption (reminds me back in the day of the
early quakeworld betas).

I'm usually fine for a bit, then after a while the lag starts to
accumulate. Anyway, add details to the bug report if you have narrowed
it down further than me, my server is kind of wimpy (p3/600/128M) so
I left that as a possible disclaimer/cause in the bugzilla post.

DB