[bf1942] Another new build...

Christopher Kunz chris at de-punkt.de
Sun Dec 15 15:23:50 EST 2002

Tomas Roos wrote:
> When I change the maps in maplist.con I get the server to loop somehow.
> I can still connect but I get A LOT of these messages and the lag is
> horrible.
> The only map that I seem to get working is Tobruk.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? (Hope I am doing something
> wrong :-) )

I have the same problem too. I suspect that's a bug regarding the water
surfaces, as the "emitters" seem to be something water-related.

omaha, for example, was unbearable here.

On related news, I had a BattleAxe server running today and with ~12
people on it, my celeron 1700 was f-ed. unbearable lags, despite low
pings - unplayable.

--ck

--
php development | hosting |  housing | professional game server hosting
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de