[bf1942] Another new build...

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at uglypunk.com
Sun Dec 15 05:53:13 EST 2002

Looking at the new build and i have a few questions..
firstly will the cpu usage drop when all the debugging stuff is taken out
of the code.

Secondly do i worry about this

DBGSTR: *** Changing challenge# ***
DBGSTR:

(0): Error: : 1Failed to load

Apart from cpu usage and that i joined played for a couple of maps

GuadalCanal spammed the server screen with heaps of stuff
eg.
STUB: Might be important {Engine/GeomBase/AnimatedMesh.cpp:670}.

and idled at about 50% of my cpu xp2200

but im sure they are just beta issues
good going guys