[bf1942] FAQ/Readme

Tom Davis tdavis75 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 18:31:14 EST 2002

If you have the *.tar.bz2 file, then first you need to type "bunzip
FILENAME"  Then after that you need to untar the program.  You would
want to type "tar -xvf FILENAME" This will extract it into directories
for you.  You may want to put the file into the directory you want to
run it from first.  This way when you use tar, it will create the BF
directories below that.  I hope this helps.  You should check out the
alt.os.linux newsgroup.  They put some interesting info there.

Good luck,
Tom