[bf1942] some doubts

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Sat Dec 14 18:33:12 EST 2002

Yeah, I think that's pretty much how it is at the moment.

Remember that this version is here to see if the server works at all. The full
feature set is not at all tested or implemented yet, and that includes the
server console.

Key word when testing: BETA

You might want to submit it to Bugzilla with a low priority as a reminder, but
I'm pretty sure Ryan knows about it.