[bf1942] FAQ/Readme

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Sat Dec 14 16:33:18 EST 2002

Indeed, good idea, I didn't completely read the original message :).

A FAQ covering those questions would be especially useful for the people
we're seeing on IRC, definately asking a lot of new-to-*nix questions.
It could also be included with the welcome email to the list (not that
people read those ;).  I think the questions below are a great start.

-g8