Getting the server to run

Tom Davis tdavis75 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 13:33:11 EST 2002

Hello,
            I'm still learning linux.  But is there a certain way you
are suppose to get this server to run within linux?  Are you suppose to
run a certain interpreter?  I try running the file bf1942_lnxded and
tells me "Command not found"  although I can see it within the directory
I'm currently in.  I've given the Bf directory permissions (777).  I'm
running Redhat 8.0 with the latest updates.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.