[bf1942] IRC?

David Munroe g8 at the.whole.net
Fri Dec 13 17:18:28 EST 2002

I'd like to put forth a plug for QuakeNet, largest IRC network in the
world. Disclaimer, i'm not just a user but I also admin and oper ;).  I'm
already on there (as are lots of other users) and I would hang in a
channel on that network.

irc.quakenet.org

Feel free to make a channel there if you like and let us know.

-g8