my lag bug, more details

Dan Beimborn bf at beimborn.com
Fri Dec 13 14:19:47 EST 2002

I've noodled a little more and found some more detail on my "latency" bug
(ping reads 20ms or so, reaction to controls for thrown weapons >1 sec)

One I see "connection interrupted" issue the client remains out of sync.
more "Conenction interrupteds" the length of the delays grows. It appears
that there is no resync from server to client after an
"interrupted" occurs. I'll put this one in bugzilla.. reproduces fine, but
you don have to wait until an "interrupted" occurs to see it!

DB