[bf1942] New build...

Stefan Leuenberger hlds_l at profzone.ch
Fri Dec 13 07:41:49 EST 2002

IMHO it's very cool of Ryan to release builds in a short cycle. Like
this, problems with different libraries or OS's can be taken care of
sooner or at least be found sooner and thus get fixed sooner.

My guess is, that Ryan will incorporate a fix for the "no connect" bug
in the next release... so just play a round of  tux racer and relax.

@ Alexander Staniura

It is not fair what you write! Go to the official BF homepage, do you
happen to see a downloadable version of the linux server there? I don't
think so... this beta test is for volunteers. If you want to volunteer,
please, join us and try to help Ryan with whatever you can do to help.

Just flaming and stupid comments are not the way to a stable server...
patience is. Give Ryan the time he needs and he'll give us the server
we want...