[bf1942] crashes...just checking...

Damon damon at daycross.com
Thu Dec 12 22:07:34 EST 2002

ran a lot better for me too, hasnt crashed yet.

running on mandrake 8.2
p3 450
512mb ram

answered to commands;
game.getIp
game.getLevelName
game.ListMaps
admin.enableRemoteConsole
admin.execRemoteCommand "kickplayer 1"

havnt been connected for most of the maps just watching it using all seeing
eye & the ping goes above 250+ sometimes for a long period of time. machine
spec?

Damon