[bf1942] New build...

Christopher Kunz chris at de-punkt.de
Thu Dec 12 19:06:55 EST 2002

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>>No go. Crashes. Same way as before.
> Hmm...that was one of the stacktraces I fixed, too.
>
> Like I said, wasn't guaranteeing it.  :)  Back to the drawing board.

Hehe, well, that's what we call it "beta" for. As usual, drop a note if
you need a shell on one of the affected boxes. As usual, I'll try a
fresh clean install now and tinker around with my trusted gdb.

Ah, and before I forget it: should the server create any files in
~/.bf1942? It doesn't do so on my boxes and some of the other guys kept
reporting that the configuration files were copied there...

--ck

--
php development | hosting |  housing | professional game server hosting
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de