[bf1942] hourly builds

Zachary Williams admin at ztnet.com
Thu Dec 12 17:39:11 EST 2002

$90 for 1.25 megabit?  Perhaps on a Cogent connection, but not on solid
Tier1 bandwidth that will give good gameplay for people. :)  Granted, it's
only a test connection, but we'd be perfectly willing to donate server space
and bandwidth for public testing.  We're a dedicated gameserver provider,
and would be more than willing to let the EA Linux Dev crew put up new
patches, and open up the server to public pounding, prior to officially
making a downloadable release.  In hopes that certain things can be caught
prior to a mass release.

Zach