Will Wait

Zkast Net Admin admin at zkast.net
Thu Dec 12 13:42:08 EST 2002

Yea this release is a no go for my server, crashes when someone joins.

Server Stats -

Hardware Information

Processors 1 - Model Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz
Chip MHz - 1992.57
Cache Size - 512 KB
System Bogomips - 3961.24
PCI Devices Intel Corp. 82801BA IDE U100
Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM AC'97 Audio
NVIDIA Corporation NV11 (GeForce2 MX)
Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM/CA/CAM Ethernet Controller
IDE Devices hda: ST380021A (Capacity: 74.53 GB)

Red Hat 7.2

This is like the hugest thing so far this year I mean bf1942 rockz and I
always wished it was out for Linux so I could install it on the server
instead of beating up my cable connection with 10 player games.

THX RYAN - going to nominate you for people magazines "man of the year
award"