[bf1942] How to configure a Linux Server

Greg bogs at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 11 22:13:49 EST 2002

I am looking as well ( currently have a thread going
http://www.linuxgaming.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&topic=13
2&forum=6 ) I will let you know what i find out about the topic maybe you
could do the same if you find any more, btw what is your server and
connection, mine is an HP server Linux with a P3 750/512 ram on an OC3
connection .
Thanks
Bogs