[bf1942] crash updates...

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Wed Dec 11 20:11:33 EST 2002

What a bunch of 'fair weather friends' you all are!!!!

This guy busts his ass for months to put out this code and you all are
like, 'oh, Ryan, you're the man! When the rockin code comin out,
bud????'.

Now, he releases a beta that's less than perfect and he gets immature
and unproductive comments like the one above.....geez. Im disgusted!

-Luke