[bf1942] hourly builds

jesse hirsh jesse at markham.openflows.org
Wed Dec 11 19:03:55 EST 2002

i agree. i think folks should exert a little patience after waiting so
long. it's impressive to see such an open environment, and i think given
the degree of talent/interest/will power the more community centric this
porting process is, the more everyone will benefit and be happy.

as for myself, i had the server running pretty good for lan games, but
couldn't get it to accept connections for net. same crashing as everyone
else, so i've basically given up and am waiting for the next release.

-laotan

http://openflows.org