logging/debug info (was RE: [bf1942] crash updates...)

WarmFuzzy wf at warmfuzzyland.com
Wed Dec 11 16:58:49 EST 2002

Agreed.  I haven't looked too hard at the console or log contents because
I haven't been running a windoze server in the meantime, but I would think
at LEAST kills and captures should end up in a game log somewhere.

IMO, the best logging for a multiplayer game is Half-Life (haven't looked
at UT2003 yet), and they log kills, joins, parts, chat, and objective
completion, along with kicks and bans for cheating ;)

But yeah, we'd prefer stability to feature set right now :)

-WF

--
V- PS+++ PE(--) Y+ PGP(++) t-@ 5 X-- R+++ tv- b+++ DI++ D++ G e h-- r y+*