[bf1942] crash updates...

Brad Davidson kiloman at mail.oatmail.org
Wed Dec 11 17:48:34 EST 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 at 12:33:48, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> You'll have hourly builds every time I fix something.  :)

That's awesome!

I'm curious what relationship you have with EA/DICE. Is there any qualification
process for releasing a build, or are you just free to make a new build public
whenever you see fit? Was the decision to release the current public version
made on your own free will, or based on pressure from the public, or EA? Are you
an actual DICE employee, or have you been contracted to work on the port, based
on past porting experience?

And of course... Are you going to be going through the mirroring process for
each build, or should we just keep an eye on a folder on your FTP/HTTP server,
and the mailing list?

Yes, I don't have anything constructive to contribute... but I'm curious. Thanks
for the hard work on the port, it's very much appreciated - as is your
reachability through this mailing list.

--Brad Davidson