File permissions getting changed.

Victor Martinez victor at doombringer.org
Wed Dec 11 15:50:38 EST 2002

I think it has already been pointed out the some dirs in the tarball
don't have execute permission set. But, what I have noticed is that
mods/BF1942/Settings/Profiles/{Default,Custom}
directories execute bit gets removed at some time during runtime or when
it crashes.. Don't know what really is happening. But I do know that I
checked the permissions before starting the server and now they don't
have the execute bit set.