[bf1942] crashes on connect/mapchange...

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Wed Dec 11 09:57:33 EST 2002

It does still die but it does seem random. Sometimes
I can sometimes I cant play, some times it crashes just
after map changes. It seems the same on both 6.1 and 7.1

The men in the know have the stack trace's of both the
crash cases I've found 1 of which agrees with Linux 1 so
its not a FreeBSD emulation error.
In fact the only time I couldn't get a Linux port running fine
was avp2.

I'd also be willing to put some effort into FreeBSD native ports
under NDA etc if its possible.

    Steve