[bf1942] My server has run but

Gudmo kain at fortress.is
Wed Dec 11 09:36:25 EST 2002

I noticed them after the server overwrote my serversettings.con file and
restarted itself using default settings.
using ps auxww to see the entire command line you can see those settings.

To the other remark

"lol! you did wrote a start script which restarts tthe server when it
chrashs! nice!"

It only restarts the server 5 times if you look at the script.. If it
crashes repeadedly it stops trying. :)

gudmo