[bf1942] Does somenone have a working server ?

Michael Kötter m_koetter at web.de
Wed Dec 11 09:05:41 EST 2002

Hi,

I had mine running but it still seems quite unstable, for example it crashed
while changing maps (seems to be the bug recorded in bugzilla) and GPM_COOP
mode does not work (also in bugzilla). Additionally the remote console does
not work (once again, look at bugzilla).
However, with rcon disabled I could connect and do some single-player action
as long as i did not issue a "admin.runnextlevel" command (I will test with
some friends later today).

My server is an Athlon Thunderbird 700 w/ 768MB RAM, running Debian 3.0 with
kernel 2.2.20.

Michael