[bf1942] Does somenone have a working server ?

Onion onion at virasto.com
Wed Dec 11 09:01:19 EST 2002

No success. I'm really dissapointed. Did EA really tested the server,
before they released it? I think not! Why then delay when releasing this
beta...

I'm now testing if it helps to ld_preload Slackware 7.1 libc/pthread libraries
before running the server.

Xmas is coming, isn't it? ;)

System: Debian Sarge (testing)
Proc:   Athlon 800MHz
Mem:    512MB

$ sh /usr/src/linux/scripts/ver_linux
-------------------------------------
Linux cs 2.4.19-pre8-01 #1 Wed May 8 12:27:45 EEST 2002 i686 AMD Athlon(tm)

 Gnu C                  2.95.4
 Gnu make               3.79.1
 util-linux             2.11n
 mount                  2.11n
 modutils               2.4.19
 e2fsprogs              1.30-WIP
 PPP                    2.4.1
 Linux C Library        2.2.5
 Dynamic linker (ldd)   2.2.5
 Procps                 2.0.7
 Net-tools              1.60
 Console-tools          0.2.3
 Sh-utils               4.5.2
 Modules Loaded         iptable_nat iptable_mangle ipt_state iptable_filter
ip_conntrack_ftp ip_conntrack ip_tables soundcore serial nls_iso8859-1
nls_cp850 pdcraid ataraid ide-scsi scsi_mod 3c59x vfat fat rtc