[bf1942] My server has run but

Mutombo mutombomania at gmx.de
Wed Dec 11 08:53:42 EST 2002

ok some feedback from me too :)
my server is running since yesterday without a crash.
we tried a short game with 2 friends, it was ok.
i had only 1 crash after the first start, then everything went fine.

I'm running the server as normal user.
running this piece of software as root is verrrry dangerous(remember its a M$ port).

the startupscript seems very helpfull thx.
but i think you dont need to set any config by commandline, setting everything in the ServerSettings.con
is really enough.
If you want to run the server in the public list remember to change the setting:
game.serverInternet to 1, if you leave this 0 the server wont open port 23000 für serverquerys.
only 22000 but this is only for lan.

that it.
i removed the password so everybody can take a short look here:
217.172.179.60:14567

.